My Next Build

Are you sure about a "pearwood" version of the Granado from Trident? Until now I was reading from Zoly, that "cherry yes and maybe pearwood"

Are you sure about a "pearwood" version of the Granado from Trident? Until now I was reading from Zoly, that "cherry yes and maybe pearwood"
Not sure of anything of course, more hopeful from the mention of the word "pearwood", even with a "maybe" in front of it. ;) But yeah, that's another thing that could delay the Trident model.

I decided on the CAF Granado, and have ordered all three parts. One of my reasons against the Granado is that it was shorter than some other models on my list. "Only" 26" long. But after laying that out, it's still a good size, and maybe even better than some others I was considering. I'm anxious to receive the kit and will start my own online build, although I'm sure it won't contain the detail of others because, well, that's been done.

In the meantime, I've bought the Goodwin book on the Granado and am studying builds and other information to help with my build.

a Good decision - so I am looking forward to see and follow your work

Back