My Rigging Jig for Blocks, etc.

Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Le Rochefort Moderator

This is a simple Rigging Jig that I came up with at the last min to assist in rigging blocks, etc. The alligator clips keep the line tight while I can seize and do other things.

One of the images shows that I made an insert on my workbench to allow for those clamps.
Donnie

I really like the jig you made for holding small items with the alligator clips. I have so many clips and have never figured how to corral their use except for electrical work. Great use of a very useful little tool. Love this place. Purchased the helping hand with two clips, but this far surpasses that. If I put the holes in the board close enough I can make a wire bending jig for the piping that I must put on deck..

Thank you Hullboss !

If I think of more - I'll post them.

Donnie

I love the Jig I would like to see it in use . I already have a Hold down clamp So it would not be hard to build from there Thanks for the Idea !now you can Patent it .

This is a simple Rigging Jig that I came up with at the last min to assist in rigging blocks, etc. The alligator clips keep the line tight while I can seize and do other things.

One of the images shows that I made an insert on my workbench to allow for those clamps.
Donnie
This is probably what I am looking for, but there are no images.

Donnie
Uh................

Back