My workshop

1000000872.jpg1000000870.jpg
Hi everyone, just wanted to share a few photos of my revamped workshop. I have Trumpeter's 1/200 USS Missouri on the ways and waiting for the John Alden Sloop to arrive. Getting ready for the North East Pa fall/winter building season.1000000871.jpg

1000000871.jpg

very nice and orderly. I see you have that Ultimation sander. Lucky you.
Everyone seems to love it. I may have to buy one because my electric one is too powerful.

Didja ever put something away and say "there, now I'll know where it is." and the next time you need it you have to go buy a new one because you can't find it?
If it’s any solace, I lost my decal sheet for the African Queen and had to send to Denmark for a replacement. Twenty five dollars later, the old one showed up! At the bottom of the original box!

Didja ever put something away and say "there, now I'll know where it is." and the next time you need it you have to go buy a new one because you can't find it?
all the time. I tell myself that I will put the pieces in a place that I won't forget, and then I forget where that was or what was put there. lol

Foutseas I tried that and it doesn't work. Trolls are invisible but I can't figure out how they pick things up to remove them. I keep five pencils on my work board so I can reach one any time I need to but ,can you believe, sometimes there just isn't one around anyplace.

I'm going to set up a wild life camera in my shop. I am sure there are trolls living there that steal things when I'm not looking and then return them later when I don't need them. The camera will catch them in action. ;) :rolleyes:
for me it is the carpet monsters

Back