My workshop

Is it a law of nature that when tiny things like blocks fall of the workbench that they land in the most improbable spots.

Words of wisdom :
When my son showed me the room he had made for me to build the mighty ships I was deeply impressed. Walls with plugs accessible, freshly painted walls and a brand new floor.
I know he intentionally chose dark brown for the wood floor. It was payback time for him.
There are probably five pounds of tiny wood pieces of parts that on that dark floor that I will never find. Lost forever.
The lesson: light coloured floors only. No exceptions.
I never knew my son was that evil.

Words of wisdom :
When my son showed me the room he had made for me to build the mighty ships I was deeply impressed. Walls with plugs accessible, freshly painted walls and a brand new floor.
I know he intentionally chose dark brown for the wood floor. It was payback time for him.
There are probably five pounds of tiny wood pieces of parts that on that dark floor that I will never find. Lost forever.
The lesson: light coloured floors only. No exceptions.
I never knew my son was that evil.
No, evil would be a closet. ;)

This is the little devil that grabs everything from the floor.... destroying (here she is caught with the wooden part of an anchor)
Yes she is sweet to.... when she sleeps.

Note the old carpet under the tableIMG_6001.JPG, it prevents small parts to jump away. IMG_6012.JPG

This is the little devil that grabs everything from the floor.... destroying (here she is caught with the wooden part of an anchor)
Yes she is sweet to.... when she sleeps.

Note the old carpet under the tableView attachment 472699, it prevents small parts to jump away. View attachment 472698
she is showing you that she found it. :)

My dog does the same. But he goes and hides away when he found something of mine so that he can destroy it in peace.

Back