NANHU RED BOAT , Shicheng Model, 1:50

Hi All

This will be my next project. It is a Chines Boat from a very well known manufacturer "Shicheng".

About the boat, I will paste here what is written on the instruction manual (picture below). As soon as I know more, It will be added.

Nanhu Red Boat

One day at the end of July 1921, on the vast misty waves of Nanhu Lake, a medium-sized single-sided painting boat was moored. In the boat, more than ten young people from other places held a meeting from 11 noon to 6 in the evening. On the boat, they adopted the "Party Program of the Communist Party of China" and the "Resolution on Current Practical Work", elected the central leadership body, and solemnly declared the birth of the Communist Party of China.

20240614_104414.jpg20240614_104437.jpg

Below is a picture of the model I found online a few years back. I saw the model and decided to buy the kit. Unfortunately, right now I do not have the link to the images, but will do my best to find it.

51_2000_550.jpg

Well, a new build journey starts !!!

Cheers
Daniel

A few links I just found online.

As you all can read, what the manufacturer wrote about the boat history, is basically what these links mention. I was not aware of the ship history until today. I saw the model, liked it, and bought it. We'll, let's see how it comes.

Cheers
Daniel

Last edited:
Hi All

This will be my next project. It is a Chines Boat from a very well known manufacturer "Shicheng".

About the boat, I will paste here what is written on the instruction manual (picture below). As soon as I know more, It will be added.

Nanhu Red Boat

One day at the end of July 1921, on the vast misty waves of Nanhu Lake, a medium-sized single-sided painting boat was moored. In the boat, more than ten young people from other places held a meeting from 11 noon to 6 in the evening. On the boat, they adopted the "Party Program of the Communist Party of China" and the "Resolution on Current Practical Work", elected the central leadership body, and solemnly declared the birth of the Communist Party of China.

View attachment 453487View attachment 453488

Below is a picture of the model I found online a few years back. I saw the model and decided to buy the kit. Unfortunately, right now I do not have the link to the images, but will do my best to find it.

View attachment 453489

Well, a new build journey starts !!!

Cheers
Daniel
Good evening Daniel. Something very different. Should be fun. Cheers Grant

Box content. Not much to show. This is a small kit. Laser cut parts in Plywood. Some are thiner like paper. So i will need to be very careful. Quality looks very nice. What is missing are drawings /list of the kit content. I hope all is here.

20240614_183544.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

I found the same with one of their kits.....no instructions, just drawings. Like they say "A picture is worth a thousand words" Probably would have been in Chinese anyway. Looks like you're off to a great start.
P.S. love your 'My Stuff' caddies. My stuff is spread all over my workspace :rolleyes:

I found the same with one of their kits.....no instructions, just drawings. Like they say "A picture is worth a thousand words" Probably would have been in Chinese anyway. Looks like you're off to a great start.
P.S. love your 'My Stuff' caddies. My stuff is spread all over my workspace :rolleyes:

Thank you !!! I got those "my stuff" long time ago. What I found that works very well as bench organizers are dose acrylic setups that are sold for cosmetics or others women's stuff. I will post a picture of them lately.

Here are the acrylic organizers that you can find in the bathroom stuff section of places like Home Goods, Walmart, etc

20240615_171925.jpg20240615_171943.jpg20240615_171951.jpg20240615_172033.jpg

Back