Naviga 2017 Euro Cup of shipmodels Bulgaria

lauckstreet said:
Wow! Those are some beautiful models by modelers with excellent skills. Thanks for sharing them Zoltan. Very inspirational and humbling.

Bob
You said it Bob, deeply humbling. These are works of art. Can you imagine being an able bodied seaman aboard a ship like this? I've done allot of sailing, I can't begin to imagine the knowledge and experience it took to be a sailing master aboard a ship like this.
Thank you Zoltan for sharing. By the way where is this museum?

Hallo Zoltan, many thanks for sharing these Insider photos of the Naviga Championship in Bulgaria. Your friend Roland is from croatia as i recognized, he won two gold medals with his HMS Pegasus and Alert on the slipways! These are real Great Works and correctly got the high points. Also very interesting to see all the around the models, checking every detail and comparing the accuracy construction with the plans and documents. I recognized on several photos also one judge as my good old friend Zeljko, from whom I learned a lot in his workshop in Krk.
The other very impressive Model is for me the La Renomee, based on drawings from J.Boudriot.

Back