Navy Board Modeller

Can anyone tell me how my models that I have posted here on SOS appear on the Navy Board Modellers page, which is really nice ?.

It is the models Palma Nova and Jollie Brise that I show in the thread finished models I saw in a thread on the Navy Board Modellers, I have not learned to add a link yet?

It is the models Palma Nova and Jollie Brise that I show in the thread finished models I saw in a thread on the Navy Board Modellers, I have not learned to add a link yet?

I will take look at the site

if you are talking about the build log listing the Navy board Model site is like our archive and library which is updated and maintained by Arthur
you are the 3rd listing down.
by clicking on the blue link JOLLIE BRISE it takes you to your build log.

at the top of the build logs it says INDEX by clicking it you can go directly to the list of build logs. you can also go to the NBM site and access the index from there.

it would be nice if we can get other forms to add their build logs to the index data base. But then again that puts a lot of work directly on Arthur to create and maintain them.

The idea with this is to get your work out there and in different places so the general public can find it.

so far we have 2 facebook pages Model Ship Builder forum and Ships of Scale forum plus the Navy Board Model site. Maybe in the future we can add more forums and create a grand central location all about model ship building.

No problem folks, when I posted the pictures, I thought they would just be shown here on SOS,
But that the pictures appear in other forums are good.
Actually, I was a little proud since some of my models were chosen to appear on other forums.
Thanks.

The pictures are just here on SOS.
It's the index that's on a different site, which enables people from other sites to find them.
(It also allows you to find models on the Model Ship Builder site).

Thanks for the explanation, I like SOS because it has a good overview and easy to find diferent stuff,
learning videos are also very helpful when you are a beginner,
But there are still many things to learn, such as how to edit arrows / explanations in an image.
What you say I would like to learn more about.

Back