New Guy..... Jon Lundberg aka jlviking

Dear All,

Anja want's me to share a little about myself..... My name is Jon Lundberg. I am a 53 year old male humanoid. I am married... no kids. I teach Biology at Cypress High School in Cypress, CA. I also am the head wrestling coach. I am originally from New London, MN. Three of my Grandparents were born in either Norway or Sweden and my mom's U.S. born mom was half Norwegian and half Swedish. So being 5/8 Swede and 3/8 Norse, I consider myself all Viking!!! I haven't built many ships but I recently purchased Billing's 1/25 Oseberg Ship. I plan on getting a good start on it during my summer vacation. I also plan on making a full crew to row the ship..... eventually .... So my hobbies include building historical figures and ships....barbecuing tri-tip and pork ribs ..... and then eating them :D
Anja if you need more please ask.

Sincerely,
Jon Lundberg
jlviking

Welcome Jon the Viking!

So, you're close to Fullerton then? Not sure if you know this, but there is a really talented and large group of ship modelers there, the Ship Modeler's Association. Not sure when they meet, but you might want to check them out if you haven't yet.

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your Oseberg.

Clare

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the group !

Donnie

Back