New member here

I am 76 years old and have been building models all my life in wood and metal. I have a Mantua kit of the Soleil Royale and also a Mantua Amerigo that I purchased with a very small start to it..Anyway, along with all my other projects, I intend to get going on these. Have been admiring some of the work on here and can appreciate all that has been done by the members...
Joe

Welcome Joe,

Look around and check out the help subject and use search to see what build logs are out to see what others have done, and what problems they had and what was done to fix the problems.

Please start a build log on your ship under construction so we all can watch and if needed offer advise or comments that may help you.

What part of the USA are you from, we have many members all around, maybe someone is near you if you need help.

Kurt

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I would love to see your actual project in a building log....

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I was going to start working on the Soleil Royale but discovered I was missing some of the plans. I had purchased this off ebay a while ago and never really checked it out. I just ordered a set of plans. I may start on the Amerigo Vespucci then, but the weather is getting better and this weekend is daylight savings time, so I may not be spending much time in the shop. I do have other projects on my list also and that includes possibly restoring another piano, and I have a garden tractor that is being converted to a dozer only to name a few......
Joe

Back