My name is Charlie and I just started in the model ship hobby about a year ago. Last year a friend told me he had tried to put together the cross section of Constitution and gave up after a week. He gave it to me and I completed it and gave it back. I liked it so much I got one for myself and was hooked on model sailing ships. Since then I completed the Bluenose II, the Willie L. Bennett Skipjack (because I live on Chesapeake Bay), and now trying the very challenging Rattlesnake. Thanks to TKAM's build log, I'm making slow but steady progress. Your photos make all the difference in the world.

Bluenose build 34.jpgSkipjack 20.jpgConstitution17.jpg

Hello Charlie,welcome abourd,we would like to see your Rattlesnake in a build log.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.....

nice models - other people's build logs can be a godsend, but don't forget to post yours.

Hi.
May I introduce myself. My name is Tony, I have been building models for about 40 years.
I am very [pleased That I have found your site, I am sure it will be very helpful.

Hi.
May I introduce myself. My name is Tony, I have been building models for about 40 years.
I am very [pleased That I have found your site, I am sure it will be very helpful.
Hallo Tony,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum - would be great to see some of your work and maybe also your actual project in a building log
We are happy that you have found our site :cool:

Back