New to Ships of Scale....Name Aristide..aka AryTheCat, From Canada province of Québec village of Mont St Grégoire. Building my 3rd ship the Beagel .

New to Ships of Scale....Name Aristide..aka AryTheCat, From Canada province of Québec village of Mont St Grégoire. Building my 3rd ship the Beagel from Occre. The first was Bluenose from Artisania, the second the HMS Terror also from Occre. Will be back with some questin.

Welcome to the forums !
Be prepared when you ask a question. You will receive a dizzying array of responses and most (if not all) will be good responses that will work. You will need to determine which path of the ones provided to take. :D

Jeff

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

New to Ships of Scale....Name Aristide..aka AryTheCat, From Canada province of Québec village of Mont St Grégoire. Building my 3rd ship the Beagel from Occre. The first was Bluenose from Artisania, the second the HMS Terror also from Occre. Will be back with some questin.
Hallo @Arythecat
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to the SOS! I am just down the road from you in Sutton QC. This is a great place to hang out. Lots and lots of knowledge and plenty of virtual friendships are yours for the taking.

:)

Back