New to ships

Hi, introducing myself.
Not really a modeler, was given a very cheap version of a movie famous ship.. and even though it came in a ripped box, half the parts missing and the rest burnt by an unfocused laser, I thought I'd give it a try and post the experience.

Hi, introducing myself.
Not really a modeler, was given a very cheap version of a movie famous ship.. and even though it came in a ripped box, half the parts missing and the rest burnt by an unfocused laser, I thought I'd give it a try and post the experience.
Welcome aboard. I guess if some of if is burnt then the black Pearl is a good name for it. Dig in and don’t give up.

Hi, introducing myself.
Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
-> like you wrote "very cheap kit" -> you can not expect something good - there are very good bad also extreme bad kits available - but when you start a building log, I guess we can help you to build an acceptable or maybe a good model

Welcome aboard SOS! Challenges are part of our hobby, the way we resolve them we master.

Back