New to Site

Hello from Kansas. Hoping to get plenty of tips and tricks to improve my model building. Recently retired from truck driving and am ready to dive into my passion of building models. I like to do the small detail work but not very good at how to do thins like weathering and the such. Any and all advice is welcomed.

Welcome from down south, I am from OKLA and travel thru Kansas often, we have one or two members in Kansas, what part of the state are you from.

Take time to look at all the helpful info in the home page and use the search tool to look up about kits or a specific ship to see what others have posted.

I'm located in Howard. About 90 miles east of Wichita. I'm getting ready to begin a 1/350 Tamiya USS Enterprise.

Welcome from down south, I am from OKLA and travel thru Kansas often, we have one or two members in Kansas, what part of the state are you from.

Take time to look at all the helpful info in the home page and use the search tool to look up about kits or a specific ship to see what others have posted.
I'm from Howard, about 90 miles east of Wichita. I'm about to begin building a Tamiya 1/350 USS Enterprise

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello from Kansas. Hoping to get plenty of tips and tricks to improve my model building. Recently retired from truck driving and am ready to dive into my passion of building models. I like to do the small detail work but not very good at how to do thins like weathering and the such. Any and all advice is welcomed.
Welcome. There are some very good vids on YouTube regarding weathering. I have used the techniques on a number of models and it is a great look - but the real trick is not to go too far and keep it subtle. Keep us posted.

Welcome Viper from Tucson, Az. You'll be able to find anything needed on this site.

Congratulations on your retirement and welcome, looking forward to your build. As has been said there is a lot of help available here.

Back