Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Hi jcarter -

Welcome to the Ships of Scale Forum !!

:text-welcomewave:

I am very happy that you joined us. I can personally vouch for everyone here that we are here to help you every step of the way. If you have not done so already, I want to encourage you to go to "The Ship Builders Build Log" forum and start your own personal build log so that you can keep up with your progress and also allow us all to guide you through your build.

It is much easier when you have folks around to share info and just as important to make new friends !!!!

Sincerely
Donnie Driskell
Owner/ Op
S.O.S.

Welcome jcarter:
We are very lucky to have this site with great administers. They have done a terrific job programming this. There are several active member, so any questions are answered quickly.
Don't worry about mistakes. Correct those you can. Being human, we all make them and I bet there is not a model built that doesn't contain one. As your skill and experience increases, mistakes diminish. Even if the ship contains several errors, it is a work of art and something to be proud about.

Welcome Jcarter !The constellation is one of those models I have been looking at I want to build sometime . I am looking forward to you sharing the build with us . Every one here is a great help . I'm sure you can also be of help youself . Be sure to learn about how to post photo's and the correct sizes can be obtained by using windows Paint . There is a lot of information to learn on here it is a wonderful Web Site . Enjoy !

Hi J, I am new to wood too, congrats on doing the Constellation as a second wood build, thats an undertaking but if you enjoy the process it'll go smooth I am sure.

Tony

Hello jcarter,

A warm welcome to this wonderful ship modelling site mate :)
Enjoy your Constellation build, I would echo Donnie's advice of starting a log, you'll find plenty of help from our friendly members here ;-)

Welcome JCarter :text-welcomewave:

You will for shure get the help you nedd onboard here, we all are in need of help sometimes.
Don hesitate we are here for eachother

Børge

Back