Newbie first post

Hi just joined , will soon start building the Constructo Hms bounty,
Kit bought from flea bay for a good price , but missing the instruction book with the colour pictures of the build .
I’m based in harwich in the uk , last build a planked model about 30 years ago so should be fun ian .

Welcome to the most fun ship building forum on the web! Somebody around here may have the Bounty manual soemwhere. Be sure to post a build log with lots of pictures, and read as many build logs as you can to get building tips.

Welcome to the most fun ship building forum on the web! Somebody around here may have the Bounty manual soemwhere. Be sure to post a build log with lots of pictures, and read as many build logs as you can to get building tips.
Thanks , I’ve also got a Constructo Hms victory to build ,
I like a challenge ian

Thanks , I’ve also got a Constructo Hms victory to build ,
I like a challenge ian
The Victory? A challenge indeed! However, if you have the patience any large vessel can be constructed by a beginner. My first ship was finished several months ago, and as a beginner, the challenge in building a 17th century man-of-war La Couronne was as great as victory because much information on how ships of that time were build and rigged was lost, whereas we know everything about how the 19th century HMS Victory is built and rigged. Building a challenging model is a fast way to learn. You make some mistakes, but the second model is 200% better. Something to look forward to.

Last edited:
Kit bought from flea bay for a good price , but missing the instruction book with the colour pictures of the build .
I’m based in harwich in the uk , last build a planked model about 30 years ago so should be fun ian .
Hallo,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Shirt hint related to your missing manual:

Last year a member @Simebru635 had the same situation.
Seems that he wrote a short notice poer e-mail to Constructo and they sent in short time a link for download the document.
Please check it out

Hallo,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Shirt hint related to your missing manual:

Last year a member @Simebru635 had the same situation.
Seems that he wrote a short notice poer e-mail to Constructo and they sent in short time a link for download the document.
Please check it out

Thanks everyone is so helpful on this forum , it’s nice to see isn

Look at the build logs for Bounty models....it will help!

Screenshot_20220520-212446_Chrome.jpg

Hallo @Red dragon
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back