• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Newbie here.

Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
11
Points
38

Just a hello to all here from a new guy in northwest Florida, USA. Really like this site and it looks like a lot of learning can be found here.
I'm new to this medium (wood), but modelling is a long time passion of mine and I love nautical subjects and history.
Watching and learning from all of you,
Bill S.
aka: Saburo
 
Hallo Bill,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
 
Bill,
Welcome aboard.
Yes, there is a lot of great guys here waiting to see you start your first wood model.
 
Just a hello to all here from a new guy in northwest Florida, USA. Really like this site and it looks like a lot of learning can be found here.
I'm new to this medium (wood), but modelling is a long time passion of mine and I love nautical subjects and history.
Watching and learning from all of you,
Bill S.
aka: Saburo
Hallo Bill alias @Saburo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
 
Just a hello to all here from a new guy in northwest Florida, USA. Really like this site and it looks like a lot of learning can be found here.
I'm new to this medium (wood), but modelling is a long time passion of mine and I love nautical subjects and history.
Watching and learning from all of you,
Bill S.
aka: Saburo
Hallo @Saburo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
 
Back
Top