Nice to be here

Keep posting photos and let us know if you run into any issues you need help with, that is one reason we are all here for each other.
Definitely!
I keep looking at what I'm predicting to be the largest task. RIGGING! My heart pounds every time I think of attempting this. Lol

I think you will be surprised at how much work there is to do before you start rigging (not including rigging cannons). :)
Thus build doesn't have cannons, as it is the HMS Terror.
Though I have already bought my second build HMS Bounty (Occre).
I think you will be surprised at how much work there is to do before you start rigging (not including rigging cannons). :)

Welcome on board ... good luck with your build, looks like progressing well. I am now on my 3rd build and the lessons learned on my first have definitely benefited my later builds, as well as seeking inspiration and shared knowledge on SOS.

A few updates....
Welcome on board ... good luck with your build, looks like progressing well. I am now on my 3rd build and the lessons learned on my first have definitely benefited my later builds, as well as seeking inspiration and shared knowledge on SOS.
Thanks Keith.
And though I'm only early into this build, I've already made mental notes of what not to do on my next! Definitely a learning experience!
Happy building!

Welcome to our addiction! You are following the same path I took. First the Terror, an enjoyable build, then the Bounty, a build that cemented my obsession. I am looking forward to your posts.

also from my side a warm WELCOME here on board of our forum
Very good that you started a building log - often a very good help to get assistance in any questions

Back