occre Revenge

hallo ik ben met de occre Revenge aan het bouwen mijn vraag is weet iemand misschien waar ik het wapenschild wat achterop het schip zit te koop is in hout of metaal het is eigenlijk van papier maar dat vind ik niets ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen en weet waar hij te koop

hello I am building the occre Revenge my question is does anyone know where I can buy the coat of arms that is on the back of the ship in wood or metal it is actually made of paper but I don't like that I hope someone can help me and know where to buy it

yDickmvg

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo ik ben met de occre Revenge aan het bouwen mijn vraag is weet iemand misschien waar ik het wapenschild wat achterop het schip zit te koop is in hout of metaal het is eigenlijk van papier maar dat vind ik niets ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen en weet waar hij te koop

Mvg Dicky

Heb je een foto van het wapen

Do you have a picture of the coat of arms

Nee, heb niks wat daar op lijkt. Wat je zou kunnen doen is een dun plaatje hout in de vorm uitsnijden en dat er onder doen om wat reliëf aan te brengen.

No, I don't have this in my collection.maybe what you could do is to take a piece of thin wood and cut the form out and glue that behind the paper model to give it some depth.

hello I am building the occre Revenge my question is does anyone know where I can buy the coat of arms that is on the back of the ship in wood or metal it is actually made of paper but I don't like that I hope someone can help me and know where to buy it

yDickmvg
Hallo @Dicky
we wish you alll the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

yDickmvg
Hallo @Dicky
we wish you alll the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back