Occre

There are quite a few Just recently Occre released the Endurance
the James Caird from the Endurance was also released
also when Constructo went out of business they had the Fram in there range.

maybe it’s a ship from the Shackleton or Scott era

Last edited:
But the Erebus was more or less identical to the Terror
she had only some differenbces in the position of bowsprit and the location and size of the hatches.
This would be very easy to adjust for Occre, but I have my doubts, that they would sell much more kits - and it would be a little bit boring, or?

j1408.jpg
j1409.jpg

But the Erebus was more or less identical to the Terror
she had only some differenbces in the position of bowsprit and the location and size of the hatches.
This would be very easy to adjust for Occre, but I have my doubts, that they would sell much more kits - and it would be a little bit boring, or?

View attachment 368567
View attachment 368568
That’s very true but in the Occre range you have the Polaris whis was modified by Shackleton to become the endurance

new info

"His mission was of great importance, but its details were kept secret to prevent them from being discovered by the country's enemies.

During his journey, he faced countless dangers and challenges. Violent storms and strange creatures were lurking around him. Despite these obstacles, he pressed on, determined to fulfill his mission."

Its the same price and size as the Terror, which was almost identical in life, but described as single planking high difficulty. The Terror is double planking medium difficulty. The instructions are not yet available to download.

Back