OLD new Guy

Hi guys,
I am currently working on a project that I started 4 years ago. My focus is on Manila Galleons. I live in the Philippines and my interests are on the galleons that were built, repaired and/or maintained here in the city of Cavite, which is just outside of Manila. That shipyard was functuonal from 1565-1810. Anyway, that is what I do. I'm retired so thats all I do.))
Bill

Thank you all for a hearty welcome.
Like I have said I have only done 3 galleons and 1 slave ship; each one took a year. So I have plenty of learning yet to do. I improve with each galleon. I am also on the NRG site. Those guys are amazing. Lots of help.
Ok I'll be around. And thanks again.

Bill

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi guys,
I am currently working on a project that I started 4 years ago. My focus is on Manila Galleons. I live in the Philippines and my interests are on the galleons that were built, repaired and/or maintained here in the city of Cavite, which is just outside of Manila. That shipyard was functuonal from 1565-1810. Anyway, that is what I do. I'm retired so thats all I do.))
Bill
Hallo Bill alias @Bill Jackson
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Bill
Also from me a warm welcome to our forum and have fun, if you have any questions, just ask.

Back