Oliver Cromwell scratch built, partially done by professional (SOLD)

I bought a partially done scratch built Cromwell from a long time builder. He did the frames. I have the laser cut parts from Lumber Shipyard, some lumber and plans by Harold Hahn. I bought this many years ago and only have cut the gun ports and a few frames to release from building base. I am 72 years old and because of injuries to my hand I can't complete! A ton of hours have already been done on the model by the previous builder. $200.00 plus $30.00 insured shipping. Gary Davidson
davidsonphyllisjune@gmail.comIMG_7988.JPGIMG_7989.JPGIMG_7990.JPGIMG_7991.JPGIMG_7992.JPGIMG_7993.JPGIMG_7994.JPGIMG_7995.JPG

I bought a partially done scratch built Cromwell from a long time builder. He did the frames. I have the laser cut parts from Lumber Shipyard, some lumber and plans by Harold Hahn. I bought this many years ago and only have cut the gun ports and a few frames to release from building base. I am 72 years old and because of injuries to my hand I can't complete! A ton of hours have already been done on the model by the previous builder. $200.00 plus $30.00 insured shipping. Gary Davidson
davidsonphyllisjune@gmail.comView attachment 133097View attachment 133098View attachment 133099View attachment 133100View attachment 133101View attachment 133102View attachment 133103View attachment 133104
Hi guys
Just wanted to advise that I purchased the above so it is now off the market as they say.

john

Hello John, Just found your Oliver Cromwell with quite a few pictures. It looks like you have a great deal from what I can see this fellow has did a great job. Now it is up to you just how you want to finish her. There are so very many opportunities here, just let your mind run wild just a bit, Good luck, keep in touch.
Regards Lawrence

Back