painting

Hi , I had to take a break from cleaning and rearanging my work room REALLY HAVING A HARD TIME THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS I AM SO HYPER I CAN NOT DO MORE THEN 10 minutes at a time, have not been like this for a LONG TIME but it is back my daughter picked up my prescripyions of the pills i used to take that will help, so i have not been able to focus to clearly on LE ROCHEFORT today pills are here should be ok tomorrow si i did a little diversion as a practice, this came about by one of MARRATEN threads on the use of PEN BRUSHES, so naturally i bought a SET OF ECONOLINE BRUSH PENS(WATERCOLR) and picked up a set of 4mm ones at hobby lobby found som old m/ boats kits, so i decided to try them out as per JIM HE A ND I ARE VYING FOR THE WORST PAINTERS ME IN A RUN AWAY, ANY HOW HERE IS MY ENDEVOR COULD NEVER DO THIS WITH REGULAR PAINT AND BRUSHES, IT NOW HAS ONE COAT OF TUNG OIL WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER ON TUESDAY AND ONE COAT OF WIPE ON POLY, to me it came out quite suprisingly good so ordering more colors and a 3mm set, what do you think JIM AND ALL20200328_233106.jpg20200328_233154.jpg

Hello Don.
I think the painting job is well done and should work as an alternative... But honestly, I am more impressed with the quality of the boat you made! Very accurately built! Thumbs-UpGreat Job!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIM, my idea now is to do 2 more increasing in size to just show three sizes of boats carried on a ship, nothing or historical just a diversion for a day or so. THANK YOU Don

Back