• "Annual SOS Donation Drive Underway"
    Please consider making a Donation to SOS to support our growth and developement.
    https://www.paypal.me/DonateSOS
    Please check and read your email subject [Donations] from sosforums@shipsofscale.com for more details.

Palma Nova

ziled68

Hello Norway,
That is a very interesting model. Hopefully soon you will build more ships to accompany the Palma Nova.

Ray

Norway

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

Hello Norway,
That is a very interesting model. Hopefully soon you will build more ships to accompany the Palma Nova.

Ray
I hawe some more models i hawe bild, first i hawe to clean them a litle before i take som photos and post it in the SOS.
Some of them are a litle damiged, but i have planed to restore them later som time.
Now i am doing a kit by billings, hms endeavour, and 3 kopies off the hull, only for praktesing in planking.
Later some time i will start a loog on the build.

ziled68

That is great. I thought you only had the Palma Nova, but it seems you are the Admiral of a small Armada. :) This is a good forum and you will learn a lot. If you need to ask questions, ask it and someone will help you.

Ray

Norway

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

Tnx, i have more modells i hawe build, cuttys sark, jollie brise and a plastikmodel of Tirpitz.
And yes i maby ask some cuestions later on.
KNUT