Paper model ship Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl

Alright so I'm hoping this is not a repeat thread (I looked and looked and looked through the forum but was unable to find a thread about this subject).

I recently ordered a model from AliExpress which might have turn out to be a bad idea after all. I thought I was saving from the same model on Amazon but when I received the model from AliExpress I came to the conclusion that the two were totally different. The model I got from AliExpress (and I should have read more carefully) was actually just sheets of hard paper with pieces of the ship but not precut, pieces you have to cut yourself.

Now my problem is that the model is totally useless, like totally. It does NOT come the instruction manual at all. It comes with a few pictures of ASSEMBLED pieces but NOT assembling pieces so I'm left with asking for a refund and considering throwing what I got into the garbage. I'm including the ship itself from AliExpress below, I will also include a few more links.

AliExpress
Black Pearl Paper Model

Youtube about this model
The BLACK PEARL paper ship model * PAPER FLEET

Japanese site about this model

Basically I'm searching for the instruction manual for this model, manual that seems pretty much impossible to find, I did get something in spanish that pretends to be the manual when it's just pictures without any step-by-step at all, just pictures of assembles pieces.

Thank you for any help!

I thought this would be difficult to find the manual for this paper boat but 361 views and not a single reply lol

Alright so I'm hoping this is not a repeat thread (I looked and looked and looked through the forum but was unable to find a thread about this subject).

I recently ordered a model from AliExpress which might have turn out to be a bad idea after all. I thought I was saving from the same model on Amazon but when I received the model from AliExpress I came to the conclusion that the two were totally different. The model I got from AliExpress (and I should have read more carefully) was actually just sheets of hard paper with pieces of the ship but not precut, pieces you have to cut yourself.

Now my problem is that the model is totally useless, like totally. It does NOT come the instruction manual at all. It comes with a few pictures of ASSEMBLED pieces but NOT assembling pieces so I'm left with asking for a refund and considering throwing what I got into the garbage. I'm including the ship itself from AliExpress below, I will also include a few more links.

AliExpress
Black Pearl Paper Model

Youtube about this model

Basically I'm searching for the instruction manual for this model, manual that seems pretty much impossible to find, I did get something in spanish that pretends to be the manual when it's just pictures without any step-by-step at all, just pictures of assembles pieces.

Thank you for any help!
Hallo @NarcAngel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

AliExpress
Black Pearl Paper Model

Youtube about this model

Thank you for any help!
NA, have you tried eBay to get your model kit? Hth, Christian

Back