Permission to come aboard.

Jim Nunn

I’m a life time model builder and in the last 19 or so years have been only building paper models. Before that ship models were my main interest and was a member of the SMA. Cleaning out my garage I came across a Baltimore Clipper that I had not finished and decided to get back into this hobby. Lots of new things to learn.

Jim

zoly99sask

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

I’m a life time model builder and in the last 19 or so years have been only building paper models. Before that ship models were my main interest and was a member of the SMA. Cleaning out my garage I came across a Baltimore Clipper that I had not finished and decided to get back into this hobby. Lots of new things to learn.

Jim
Welcome aboard Jim,we are looking forward to your build ,also we have a section for non ship build and a Completed build topic.If you don’t mind you could show us your past paper builds,I am always amazed what can be done with papers.Thanks and enjoy!!

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Enjoy looking around - you will find a lot of information which will help.
But the best is usually to start a building log of your model, so we can see, help and assist when ever it is necessary and requested

Sulaire

welcome indeed - I've made a few paper things, fiddley as hell. I'm still working on 'Alert' a modern rapid intervention vessel from JSC (Polish company). I agree it would be nice to see some photos of your models