Pocher 1:4 Ducati Superbike 1299 Panigale S Anniversario + Hardware-kit of Paul Koo [COMPLETED BULD]

I agree and should have known better. I apologize and will start my own log tonight. I'm halfway thru the build and have a lot to show.
No worries, you are doing great work. With your own build log you will have followers, comments and contributions. ;)
No problem at all, Mark. No apology necessary. See you in your own.
Regards, Peter

Late to the party on this but just started this amazing build and never done scratch build or modifications before so grateful for all the knowledge that has and is being shared via this thread, thanks Peter V…love your work on the exhaust so have started that and lots more to do…for now enjoy this pic of a pocher F40 I bought off eBay….quite old so some of the plastic pieces have become out of line due to storage

IMG_0883.jpeg

Autograph has no more kits or sheets for the ducati.so now I need to figure out how to detail that very visible radiator .
Late news….they have one kit in stock as per earlier this week, drop them an email as they said a few more coming to market

Late to the party on this but just started this amazing build and never done scratch build or modifications before so grateful for all the knowledge that has and is being shared via this thread, thanks Peter V…love your work on the exhaust so have started that and lots more to do…for now enjoy this pic of a pocher F40 I bought off eBay….quite old so some of the plastic pieces have become out of line due to storage

View attachment 383035
Thanks for visiting and it’s never to late. The log will stay on the site so everyone can step in. Succes with your build and I like your F40.
Regards, Peter

Unlike the first model in 2016, which had black mufflers with chrome covers, they are applied to this one of titanium with carbon: Akrapovic's.

I closed the screw holes in the exhaust pipes. The just don't quite have the right color. The pair you see now will soon be covered.
Paul Koo recommends that all holes and cracks be closed and then sanded, plastered and sprayed in its entirety. But that went too far for me now.

Chapter 8:
View attachment 191490
The exhaust system attached to the block. The engine is now complete.
Seen from the 4 angles:
View attachment 186005
View attachment 186006
View attachment 186007
View attachment 186008

And the 2 sides:
View attachment 186009
View attachment 186010

Regards, Peter
Wow!
János

Back