• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Pocher 917 kit

Joined
Jun 13, 2025
Messages
1
Points
0
Hello. I’m selling my unopened Pocher 917 model kit. Purchased earlier this year and has sat in original shipping carton unopened since I received it.
Asking price is $950 plus shipping.
I can supply photos as requested but it is sealed as it was received.

Thanks
John Chrisman
Coatesville, PA

IMG_0943.png
 
Back
Top