posting pics on SoS

I have pics of my Connie build in my Samsung, and in Fotki. I know how to send them to Fotki and do so successfully but how do you send them here? I email them to Fotki, and they go into my album there.
I am lucky to know how to turn this darn pc on. I asked once before but lost the reply.

I have pics of my Connie build in my Samsung, and in Fotki. I know how to send them to Fotki and do so successfully but how do you send them here? I email them to Fotki, and they go into my album there.
I am lucky to know how to turn this darn pc on. I asked once before but lost the reply.
You need to post images directly here,do not send them to Fotki ( what on earth is Fotki) ,anyway here is the videotutorial how to post images.I general do not use third party links to post your images

You need to post images directly here,do not send them to Fotki ( what on earth is Fotki)
@zoly99sask Ha..ha...Zoly, 'Fotki' in Russians are simply photos. ;)

@11320 Titanic I agree with Zoly, keeping the images on the third-party servers and linking to your build log is dangerous. If this server stops providing their service, you are risky to lose them all, and we will not be able to see them. :(

Back