practoriums/group build

Hi all hope i am posting this in the right place if not please move it, while doing my build of the Le rochfort with the help and guidence of NIGEL and GILLES, a thought came into my mind is it feasible and possible with the group build of the TRIDENT MODELS OF THE ALERT, to have a document like GILLES HAD IN HIS GROSS VENTURE build, PDF DOWNLOAD SO VALUBLE, please comments, do not know if this is possible,,,,,also another thought comes into mind, with the problems that i am having interperting and understanding some details on the plans is it possible that so of our talanted members coul do some 3-D views for a price of course, JUST AN IDEA. THANKS Don

Great idea Don. Just need the time, and resources

The same goes ( with permission of the log owners) to take the best parts of members logs and build a reference set of ideas & techniques or practicums for some of the more popular kit builds.
Its a long and arduous process, and would need dedicated members and editor volunteers to do it.
Would it be worth it ? yes, but we need a consensus of which model / kits to do first, as trying to do all of them would be to much.

Hi PAUL my idea was to start on the alert when it comes out as there are a lot of members going to do this one, i would take on the task but ot QUALIFIED to do it either the build or BEING A COMPUTER illiterate it is just an idea, hope it can happen. Don

Back