presentazione

Saluti a tutti i membri del forum, sono nuovo modellista alle prime armi, spero di fare tesoro dei vostri consigli ed aiuti.

Google Translate: Greetings to all members of the forum, I am a new novice model maker, I hope to build on your advice and help.

Welcome aboard SOS, Romano! We are glad you found us!

Benvenuto a bordo di SOS, Romano! Siamo lieti che tu ci abbia trovato!

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

[QUOTE = "Uwek, post: 86153, membro: 5020"]
Ciao [USER = 7480] @romano [/ USER],
ti auguriamo tutto il meglio e un BUON COMPLEANNO
Torta di compleanno
[/ CITAZIONE]

grazie mille un abbraccio a tutti voi
thank you very much a hug to all of you

Saluti a tutti i membri del forum, sono nuovo modellista alle prime armi, spero di fare tesoro dei vostri consigli ed aiuti.

Google Translate: Greetings to all members of the forum, I am a new novice model maker, I hope to build on your advice and help.
Hallo @romano
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @romano
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @romano
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to the forum. You will get lots of help here so you could build what you like.

Hallo @romano
Birthday-Cake

Back