projects

Dave Stevens (Lumberyard)

Sponsor: dlumberyard
Staff member
Sponsor

in this section we need to invite Janos and Gene and anyone willing to build a project

Janos is interested in the craving article for the Halifax stern.

I am working on a POB kit for the Royal George

There are a lot of basic sets of bulkheads sitting on a shelf waiting for a builder. I would give away the material for a project to a builder willing to create a build log.

Winston and I know how volunteer workers go. One thing to say ok I will do it and actually doing it is a whole different thing. I know because I baled out once or twice over the years. Anyhow you send the project in steps first the bulkheads when that is up on site then the hull planking when that's done the next and next. if you supply the whole thing and never see a log then its ALL gone and you have to replace it and try again. In steps its better to loose small bits and pieces.

like this one for example it might make a nice diorama subject

http://www.modelshipbuilder.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4790.10#post_5380

Dave

Are you talking about bulkheads for a variety of different ships? If so, perhaps you could list them.

Mike41 (if I remember correctly) on MSB offered in the past to do some builds if we had some. If you had any cross sections I wouldn't mind taking on such a project for a build log.

You can count me in also Dave have not done a POB in a while, you KNOW WHAT MY SKILL SET IS IF YOU THINK I CAN BUILD IT OK BY ME, have also learned how to use my TABLET CAMERA SO IF SOMEBODY SHOWS ME THE STEPS I CAN CREATE A BUILDING LOG, right now very interested in both the Halifax complete set and the stern section of the Halifax, can not take on to many projects alkready working on three two should be finished in the next month, Just THINKING RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE MATTHEW THAT I GOT FROM YOU, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE KIT READY COULD MAKE AN INTERESTING SUBJECT, EVERYONES THOUGHTS PLEASE. DON PS VERY EXCITING TIME

Back