Following a delightful lunch just outside Lincoln with David Palmer and his wife, I am now the proud owner of a Byrnes table saw and many accessories including a well made sliding table and original tilt table.
David operated a business creating very high quality and beautifully precise hardwood toys which sold globally. The saw hadn’t been used a great deal and works perfectly. It has the extension table, which is above and beyond for my use, but for the less than princely sum of £750 I could hardly turn it all down
The saw is on the shelf at present while I move my workspace around a bit, because I have a restricted space until later this year when my new workshop is built.
We also managed a nice walk around Lincoln and stayed in a charming hotel directly opposite the cathedral.
Also had pizza in a local restaurant, but the less said about that the better



David operated a business creating very high quality and beautifully precise hardwood toys which sold globally. The saw hadn’t been used a great deal and works perfectly. It has the extension table, which is above and beyond for my use, but for the less than princely sum of £750 I could hardly turn it all down
The saw is on the shelf at present while I move my workspace around a bit, because I have a restricted space until later this year when my new workshop is built.
We also managed a nice walk around Lincoln and stayed in a charming hotel directly opposite the cathedral.
Also had pizza in a local restaurant, but the less said about that the better














