Ragusian Carrack XVI c (MarisStella) - Scale 1:59 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Incredible information and video as always, thanks again!

A question, if I may: I am building the same kit and was wondering if the kit includes all of the blocks and other hardware for the rigging? I hate to get to the end when I need them, and find that it does not (although that's quite some time away at this point).

Incredible information and video as always, thanks again!

A question, if I may: I am building the same kit and was wondering if the kit includes all of the blocks and other hardware for the rigging? I hate to get to the end when I need them, and find that it does not (although that's quite some time away at this point).
Thank you!
I use blocks from another manufacturer, By the way, the boat too - link in the description under the video...

Watching your videos is also very relaxing. You have the work an I get the relaxation :);). But perhaps the reason for this is, that you are very relaxed when you work. For me especially this model is like a window into the past, both intellectual and emotional. Thank you for your work.

Hello Olha congratulations on three years of YouTube channel. A little over two years ago I saw it for the first time and you just presented the books of Ed Tosti Frigate Naiad. I emailed you back then to ask where to order these books and you were kind enough to reply. Only a few months later I came to SOS, it is always nice to see your contributions, keep it up.

It finally happened! I convinced my husband to create his channel. Underwater ship archeology - only facts about real ships, their history, fate and purpose.
This channel was created specifically for those who want to build historically accurate models of ships and are looking for reliable information for their research.
Now you can ask directly Dr. KB any questions about ships and I will record a video!

Kroum Batchvarov - Underwater Ship Archaeologist
The first video with the presentation of the channel:

What would you be most interested in?
- shipwrecks
- the history of ships
- drawings and documentation
- research

This is really great news Olya and Kroum, and wishing good luck with your new endeavor! I would be interested in the history of the ships, research, drawings, and documentation.

Back