RealTS Nina

G'day from Australia. I recently received a 1/50 scale kit of the Nina from China (RealTS wooden Model ships and boats). The assembly instructions appear to be on a CD and I've had no luck in persuading RealTS to give me English language or diagrammatic assembly instructions. As the original luddite, I don't have a home computer and our local libraries are reluctant to permit foreign CDs on their PCs. I'm wondering whether the RealTS Nina is a knock-off of the 1/50 Mantua kit and, if so, would it be possible to obtain a copy of a Mantua manual.

also from my side a warm welcome in the group of the active members of our forum.
The tipp Zoly gave is the best way for translating such papers - it is working very good

Welcome aboard! Even if you did have a home PC there is a better than even chance these days that it would not have a CD/DVD player. Best of luck with the plans.

G'day from Australia. I recently received a 1/50 scale kit of the Nina from China (RealTS wooden Model ships and boats). The assembly instructions appear to be on a CD and I've had no luck in persuading RealTS to give me English language or diagrammatic assembly instructions. As the original luddite, I don't have a home computer and our local libraries are reluctant to permit foreign CDs on their PCs. I'm wondering whether the RealTS Nina is a knock-off of the 1/50 Mantua kit and, if so, would it be possible to obtain a copy of a Mantua manual.

You don't have any friend or neighbor with a computer + CD reader who can transfer the files to a memory stick ?

There are adaptors, that can connect your memory stick to a phone, iPad, etc where you can read the files at your pleasure.

Moreover, if you go to a professional printer shop, they can transfer the files for you or they can print them.

After that, for translation follow up Zoly suggestion, use the Google translator.

Best !!
Daniel

This is what I use with my phone

SD Card Reader,SockeTech 3-in-1 Memory Card USB 3.0 Reader,Micro SD to USB Adapter,Trail Camera Viewer for Samsung Galaxy/Note S20/10,Android Phone,Windows Computer, MacBook iPad Air/Pro and Dash Cam https://a.co/d/0YfTOae

Hallo @Duyfken
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Duyfken
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back