Regional Meeting of "Arbeitskreis Historischer Schiffbau" and forum "Segelschiffsmodellbau" in Augsburg / Germany on 11th May 2024

my dear friend Uwe
Thank you very much for the great photos you shared.
they give tribute to the amazing models and the master craftsman that are displayed there!!!! Okay
There is no doubt that it convinced me even more to return and participate in one of the conferences in the coming years :)
Could you also attach the link to the local/German site please

my dear friend Uwe
Thank you very much for the great photos you shared.
they give tribute to the amazing models and the master craftsman that are displayed there!!!! Okay
There is no doubt that it convinced me even more to return and participate in one of the conferences in the coming years :)
Could you also attach the link to the local/German site please
First post

Hello Uwe,
Thank you for the beautiful insights into the exhibition in Augsburg.
Very nice pictures and technically flawless.
What camera and what settings did you use?

Hello Uwe,
Thank you for the beautiful insights into the exhibition in Augsburg.
Very nice pictures and technically flawless.
What camera and what settings did you use?
Hallo Johann,
I just used the camera on my mobile (i-phone) - and posted them without any additional changes on the computer

Hello Uwe,
Thank you for your pictorial participation in the meeting. Great pictures, fantastic models. Thanks for showing them here.
Simply fantastic
Greetings

Hallo Uwe,
Danke für die bildliche Teilnahme am Treffen. Tolle Bilder, fantastische Modelle. Danke fürs Zeigen hier.
Einfach fantastisch
Gruß

On @Olivers Historic Shipyard web-page you can find also some more photos of this event

On @Olivers Historic Shipyard web-page you can find also some more photos of this event

Great pics @Olivers Historic Shipyard !
Thank you for sharing them @Olivers Historic Shipyard and @Uwek !

Back