Regional Meeting of "Arbeitskreis Historischer Schiffbau" and forum "Segelschiffsmodellbau" in Augsburg / Germany on 28th May 2022

It was a honor to personelly meet the exhibitors from segelschiffmodellbau.com and shipsofscale.com and to admire their models in the flesh. We spent a wonderful time at the exhibition and also before and after in a cozy round and had a lively exchange of ideas. I got to know special people and thank you for the hospitality and the cordiality in this happy round!
A special greeting goes to Shota, who took this exhausting journey upon himself!

Best regards
Thomas
Dear Thomas
I had the privilege and honor to meet you and meet a special and charming man like you as well as your dear family. Thank you so much for what you have given and helped me and for the friendships I have gained from you. :)

Hallo my friends,

first of all many thanks to everybody participating this amazing event, which started already on Friday evening with a come-together dinner, the event by iteslef, once more a dinner on Saturday evening and a common breakfast on sunday morning before we all left traveling home.

I still have to organize my photos and will post in short time.
Many Thanks already to @shota70 and @Thomas Marocke for posting photos of the event

Nevertheless all the others - please do not hesitate to post your made photos......

Visiting such a meeting I realized, that I have learn in future a lot, looking at these beautiful and amazing models
and going through my photos I realized also, that I have still to learn a lot using a camera ;)

IMG_6228.JPG

IMG_6229.JPG

IMG_6231.JPG

IMG_6232.JPG

IMG_6233.JPG

IMG_6234.JPG

IMG_6235.JPG

IMG_6236.JPG

IMG_6237.JPG

IMG_6238.JPG

IMG_6239.JPG

IMG_6240.JPG

IMG_6241.JPG

IMG_6242.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

Piękne zdjęcia cudownych modeli może kiedyś będzie mi dane zobaczyć w realu . Pozdrawiam Mirek

Maybe one day I will see beautiful photos of wonderful models in real life. Regards Mirek
Hallo Mirek,
it is planned that next year in 2023 the next meeting will be once more in Hattersheim near Frankfurt / Main around March or April

Ivan, Mein Lieber Freund
Zunächst möchte ich meinen Dank und meine persönliche Wertschätzung für die erstaunliche Arbeit ausdrücken, die Sie bei dem Treffen präsentiert haben, sowie für die Großzügigkeit und Freundschaft, die Sie mir gegenüber gezeigt haben. Sendet Ihnen über die Website hier eine persönliche E-Mail mit den von Ihnen angeforderten Details :)

My Dear Friend Ivan
I would first like to express my gratitude and personal appreciation for the amazing work you presented at the meeting as well as for the generosity and friendship you have shown towards me. Sends you a personal email through the site here the details you requested

I hope that Frank and Shota agrres, that I post here some of their photos

The dinner the day before the event

f93t8908p208794n2_gMIJQCKZ.jpg

The lunch of SOS-members during the meeting -

f93t8908p208794n4_JyxYmZRT.jpg

and the dinner afterwards

f93t8908p208783n2_OCRndjvK.jpg

So you all can see, that there was also another focus ..... not only ships .....

I hope that Frank and Shota agrres, that I post here some of their photos

The dinner the day before the event

View attachment 311758

The lunch of SOS-members during the meeting -

View attachment 311759

and the dinner afterwards

View attachment 311757

So you all can see, that there was also another focus ..... not only ships .....
Sorry Uwek, I don't have the pleasure of meeting these gentlemen, is it possible to know their names? Thank you

Beim Besuch eines solchen Treffens wurde mir klar, dass ich in Zukunft viel lernen werde, wenn ich mir diese wunderschönen und erstaunlichen Modelle ansehe
und beim durchsehen meiner fotos wurde mir auch klar, dass ich noch viel lernen muss mit der kamera ;)

View attachment 311592

View attachment 311593

View attachment 311603

View attachment 311608

View attachment 311610

View attachment 311611

View attachment 311612

View attachment 311613

View attachment 311614

View attachment 311615

View attachment 311621

View attachment 311622