Restoration & Upgrading of the HMS BOREAS (1774) - scale 1:48

JUST FAntastic worman ship amazing work love it. btw how are things back home how is your mom. great country fantastic peoplew youg attartive brilliant compared to barbarism, ignorence god will lead to victory. god bless stay safe you and yours don

JUST FAntastic worman ship amazing work love it. btw how are things back home how is your mom. great country fantastic peoplew youg attartive brilliant compared to barbarism, ignorence god will lead to victory. god bless stay safe you and yours don
Thank you Don!
Everyone is alive and trying to continue living a normal life as much as possible during the war and lack of electricity...

The net is very good - which type is it, or where can it be purchased?
and BTW: also the eyebolts are well done

Hi Olha
I have been watching this whole topic of yours from the beginning and I must say that you were very brave to take on this challenge because it is not easy to almost completely disassemble a model to improve it in an excellent way as you are doing!
You are the woman every modeller would want by their side!!! :-)

Hallo Olha,
the fish davit is looking very good - also the cleats for the deck.
But I am not sure, if the HMS Boreas, which was the last of the Mermaid-class launched 1774 had still such long fish-davit and not already the shorter ones.
When I remember correctly they changed this in the 1740s - so maybe you have other sources.....

Hallo Olha,
the fish davit is looking very good - also the cleats for the deck.
But I am not sure, if the HMS Boreas, which was the last of the Mermaid-class launched 1774 had still such long fish-davit and not already the shorter ones.
When I remember correctly they changed this in the 1740s - so maybe you have other sources.....
Intricate matter...

Back