ropewalk 3d print

Good idea - Did you print the parts by yourself, or did you buy them somewhere?

G'day Peter
Thanks for the files.
I'm thinking of getting the cr-10s printer, if I can talk my wife into buying one, that is.
This ropewalker will be the first proper print I will do.
Thanks a million mate
Greg

I would be looking for a server down the road.
I just started the printer to print some gears to make a server. I'll have to hit the hardware store today or tomorrow to get some parts, but it should be built and working by Sunday eve. I used to serve everything the old fashion way same with making rope now having a server and ropewalk will save me a ton of time and my fingers no longer cramping up will mean I'm a happy man.

YES GREG IT IS A GREAT GROUP if only we COULD HAVE SOME PEACE and be left alone by a bunch of CRAP HEADS THEY DO NOT HAVE A FORUM BUT A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE THE MODELERS AND GOOD BUILDERS ARE LEAVING THEM, BUT THE TIME FOR BING Mr. NICE GUY AND GETTING SLAPED AROUD HAS TO STOP. Don

YES GREG IT IS A GREAT GROUP if only we COULD HAVE SOME PEACE and be left alone by a bunch of CRAP HEADS THEY DO NOT HAVE A FORUM BUT A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE THE MODELERS AND GOOD BUILDERS ARE LEAVING THEM, BUT THE TIME FOR BING Mr. NICE GUY AND GETTING SLAPED AROUD HAS TO STOP. Don
Don't worry Don. Things will work out, I'm sure of it.
Happymodeling
Greg

Back