San Felipe (ZHL) 1:50

Hello Manfred, I too am building the San Felipe 1/50 scale. If you or anyone else knows where I could buy the flags as my kit did not come with them I would appreciate it. Your build is looking great. I am getting close to starting my ratlines.

Hello Manfred, I too am building the San Felipe 1/50 scale. If you or anyone else knows where I could buy the flags as my kit did not come with them I would appreciate it. Your build is looking great. I am getting close to starting my ratlines.
Did you contact already Max from ZHL via their web-page contact-area? If is something missing in the kit, usually this problem is solved by Max very fast.
BTW: A warm welcome here on board of our forum...

Hi Manfred
I received for my birthday the same kit but with Chinese instruction , can you please guide me were to find an English version
Thank you
Jacob Hershkovitz
ps your pictures are excellent and very helpful

Hi Manfred
I received this same kit for my birthday as well but unfortunately the manual instruction and the cd are in Chinese and unreadable at all , I'll appreciate any assistance on how the get the instruction in English even on the web so I cane download and print them
p.s your pictures are very helpful and seams as a very good job you've done
Thanks
Jacob (Hershko)

Hi Manfred
I received this same kit for my birthday as well but unfortunately the manual instruction and the cd are in Chinese and unreadable at all , I'll appreciate any assistance on how the get the instruction in English even on the web so I cane download and print them
p.s your pictures are very helpful and seams as a very good job you've done
Thanks
Jacob (Hershko)
if you PM me your email address I can send you the cd in english

Back