SAN FRANCISCO II - N

hello Johny -BA, there might be a problem with your post. Please check the link and edit the post.

Ďakujem za upozornenie, nemám problém vložiť fotografie, odkaz na adresu youtube, ale ešte som nenašiel spôsob, ako ich odoslať :-(
Poteší ma Tvoja rada - návod

Ahoj, dakujem
ten odkaz som dal (skopírovaná adresa videa z môjho účtu youtube), ale neprijalo mi to, neviem prísť na to, čo bolo v tom odkaze chybné
ten odkaz tu dávam ešte raz: [MEDIA = youtube] FUmq4OJEA24 [/MEDIA]
S pozdravom JJ

google translation:
Hello thank you
I gave the link (copied video address from my youtube account), but I didn't like it, I can't figure out what was wrong with the link
I give that link here again: [MEDIA = youtube] FUmq4OJEA24 [/ MEDIA]
Regards JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoj, dakujem
ten odkaz som dal (skopírovaná adresa videa z môjho účtu youtube), ale neprijalo mi to, neviem prísť na to, čo bolo v tom odkaze chybné
ten odkaz tu dávam ešte raz: [MEDIA = youtube] FUmq4OJEA24 [/MEDIA]
S pozdravom JJ

google translation:
Hello thank you
I gave the link (copied video address from my youtube account), but I didn't like it, I can't figure out what was wrong with the link
I give that link here again: [MEDIA = youtube] FUmq4OJEA24 [/ MEDIA]
Regards JJ
you have to copy the complete link on youtube, so everything which inside the red marked area

so strating with " youtube.com ...... "
Unbenannt.JPG

Ahoj, Darius
Odporúčam :) , je to výborne spracovaná a vyrobená (laser) stavebnica, trup je celý z mahagónového dreva, má podrobný obrázkový návod krok po kroku na CD nosiči, je radosť ju stavať. Pritom dáva priestor i pre Tvoju fantáziu pri stavbe.
Potrápiš sa len pri retiazkových lanových napinákoch, a pozor si daj pri kormidlových závesoch dodávaných v stavebnici - pri ohýbaní sa lámu. Odporúčam Ti zohnať si iné vhodné v modelárskom obchode.
Ján J.

Hey, Darius.
I recommend it, it is a perfectly processed and made (laser) set, the hull is made entirely of mahogany wood, has a detailed step-by-step picture tutorial on the CD, it is a pleasure to build it. In doing so, it also gives space for your imagination during construction.:)
You will only worry about chain rope pins, and be careful with the rudder hinges supplied in the set - they break when bending. I recommend you get another suitable one in the model shop.
Ján J.
I have it in the box, and looked through the parts a few times. Some changes will need to be made on the chain plates to line them up properly with the shrouds. The rudder hinges will be heated with a torch and quenched in water to soften them. Otherwise, they well break at the thin spots when you try to bend them. The brass just need to be annealed. They will be blackened anyway, so if they oxidize a bit, it won't matter. If they do break, I'll just make some new ones from brass strip from scratch.

Last edited:
Back