RcModel SCORPION bending tool

Hello
I present another tool useful in the boatbuilder's workshop and more
SCORPION bending tool designed to work with photo etched parts and not only. It is high quality tool, excellent for every modeller. It is used by hobbyist building tanks, trains,ships etc.
Adjustable steel bendig blade allows maximal benging lenght of 180 mm. In case of metal sheets with thickness between 0.4 and 0.5mm maximal bendig lenght is 50mm.

Maximal Bendig width - 180 mm
Minimal Bendig width 1,5 mm
Maximal Bendig angle - 135 degrees
Gap adjustment between table and beding edge - 0 to 2 mm
Overall tool Sice - width 200 mm, height 16mm, depth 100mm
Tool weight 1400g

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpgbox.jpgbox1.jpg

Christmas gift to myself... $160 + standard shipping (~30 days) was reasonable to Florida $17 and Fed Ex shipping (~3-5 days) to Florida was quoted at $48. I purchased immediately after seeing original post 12/22/20. It was like as soon as I saw it I had to have it. I believe it will be shipped Jan 6th or 7th. Not exactly clear as I was told he takes orders for 15 days then ships items out. Either way I'm excited as it looks like a really nice tool. Also a bonus for me as I was told I was the first U.S. customer and would also receive a present of a wire radius bender.
Anyways, Happy holidays everyone and have a safe and prosperous and Happy New Year!!!

Christopher

Friends
Unfortunately, I was hit by a pandemic and I have been in quarantine for 4 days. In the current situation, I have to suspend my work until January 20. So far, I am doing it somehow, but it's not easy. I have to suspend all orders until January 20. When I survive my illness, we'll go back to work
Roman

Keep care and get well soon - I will cross all fingers for a speedy recovery

Friends
Unfortunately, I was hit by a pandemic and I have been in quarantine for 4 days. In the current situation, I have to suspend my work until January 20. So far, I am doing it somehow, but it's not easy. I have to suspend all orders until January 20. When I survive my illness, we'll go back to work
Roman
I cannot read the language on your site about the tool or purchasing details. Please send me some order instructions in English to consider and how to make payment with the shipping options.
Rich (PT-2)

I cannot read the language on your site about the tool or purchasing details. Please send me some order instructions in English to consider and how to make payment with the shipping options.
Rich (PT-2)

Yes, there would be several members interest in purchasing, if your web page was in English.

You can easily contact Roman via a PM here in our forum.

Speaking very well english, so you can discuss everything necessary with him!

But first of all he has to finalize my tools - I ordered this bending machine, the sander and also the serving machine ....... payment was via Paypal
and - I am very happy to read from Christopher @Cmonscour that he is satisfied ...... :cool:

Hello
I'm happy everything is alright.
Currently I have some orders that I want to finish. As soon as I'm finished I will write it here.
So please be patient.
The offer is here on the forum at this link:

Roman
Thanks for your reply to my PM as well as here and the English ordering form. I'll keep it in mind.
Rich (PT-2)

Just received the first delivery from Roman alias @RC Model
Today I got the bending machine and also the serving machine (which I will show in some days when I installed it)

But the bending machine I can show today - heavy (1,4 kg !!!!) and very solid -> great quality

Safe storage in a wooden box is included

IMG-6299.jpg

IMG-6300.jpg

IMG-6301.jpg

Link:
Bending machine Scorpion | Modelarstwo szkutnicze RC

Back