Scratchbuild Creole Queen Sternwheeler 1/82

OK by me Jim,
but what were we doing wrong? We are both building scratch built Creole Queens? We were hoping that Wim500 and the other Creole Queen builders would join in. What do you want to call the new thread?

Alright, gents @Boulderboater and @Ferd I have moved your posts into a new thread here. Please give me more details about your build (in the new thread), I will update the header.

OK by me Jim,
but what were we doing wrong? We are both building scratch built Creole Queens? We were hoping that Wim500 and the other Creole Queen builders would join in. What do you want to call the new thread?
Technically, this is Wim's build log, and it intends to discuss his build of Creaole Queens. You guys hijacked his thread and turned it into your build log where you discuss your builds. I have moved all posts related to your builds into the new build log of yours! Enjoy! ;)

Thanks for explaining, Jim.
But could we have a thread discussing the building of "sternwheelers" or "Creole Queens", so that all who are interested in such can join in?

Thanks for explaining, Jim.
But could we have a thread discussing the building of "sternwheelers" or "Creole Queens", so that all who are interested in such can join in?
The build log is the personal story about a specific build. Everybody can join your log, and they discuss. However, they shouldn't post their own build images (we call a bad etiquette). Unless the image is part of the build discussion or current question.

Paul, the new thread is called "Scratch Build Creole Queen" and does not imply a particular person's build.
I think that should do the trick. Here's the link.

Back