Separator for an industrial vacuum cleaner.

Hello.
I have a problem with an industrial vacuum cleaner. I felt like wet sanding and the engine just died, i don't know why because this vacuum cleaner has a turbine and is supposed to work like that. I took it to the local service and the engine was replaced, but - the problem was - replaced with a more powerful one. The original one has 1200W and the assumed one is 1800W, and here's the problem. They said i would be happy, and i am. But...
The vacuum cleaner sucks now powerfully (sucks like a wife before the wedding), but the dust goes beyond the bag and the filter, flying into the room. Dust is everywhere, even when i put a pipe in the intake, the dust flies out faster than it sucks in. After connecting the grinder or saw, there is not much dust, but it is visible in the room, my family will throw me out of the house.
I watch a lot of videos about separators for industrial vacuum cleaners, and i see them for sale, but all of them are for large machines and do not show the use in modeling.

I once saw a post on the forum where this small one was used, but i can't find the topic, i don't know what it was called.
Could someone help me, if i use this small separator, it will at least slightly reduce dust entering the vacuum cleaner? or provide information about your use in modeling.
Thank you.

20231118_110705.jpg
20231118_110710.jpg
separator.png

Maybe this post of me?
But that dust seperator in your last picture would help you.
There are also a lot of YouTube video's that could help you to build one.

So far I haven't found any other solution, I will order this separator to test, all DIY projects are based on it. It says that it works up to 3000W. I'll check.

Back