Sergal Sovereign of the Seas - Missing some decorations

I recently purchased a Sergal Sovereign of the Seas but when I inspected the kit I found some of the decorations were missing, including all of the stern decorations.

Fortunately I was able to get my money back from the seller and he didn't want the kit back.

So now I have a mostly complete Sovereign of the Seas (all bulk heads, keel, planking, dowels, etc.) with no apparent way of completing it to my satisfaction.

I tried contacting Mantua but was told the cost of the fittings would be more than a new kit (they've redesign and repackaged the kit since the one I have was produced)

I'm guessing I'm missing two of the long 'blue' trays of fittings (the kit was also missing the parts list)

Any suggestions??

sov 1.JPG

sov 2.JPG

sov 3.JPG

sov 4.JPG

I plan on making all decorations using a 3-D printer, but won't be doing that for a couple years when my model is ready for them. The version of the my ship will have different decorations that the Sergal model though because it will be designed as the ship was launched in 1637. The Sergal model is designed and decorated as the ship appeared after the 1659-1660 rebuild. Many of the stern decorations were changed. Maybe I can help you when I get to that stage.

Back