Silent Mary - Scale: 1:98 by Bryantes - Mellpapa drawings

Hi all
:)

Im new here on this forum. i was finished my first ship kit HMS Golden Star. Now i go for new ship :)) But i want try some else from kit. Soo if i see Black Pearl from Mellpapa i was intersted. But then i see his new ship "Silent Mary" and i fall in love .. Soo thanks very much to Mellpapa for blueprints. Its his great work, I admire his work.
Here are some photo of ship hull. But only for photo. Im waiting for printed blueprint from my friend. And then i will buy wood for planking and glue.

Its big step for me, and big challenge

Hello from Slovakia :))

IMG_1715.jpgIMG_1716.jpgIMG_1717.jpgIMG_1718.jpgIMG_1719.jpgIMG_1720.jpgjeremy-love-1-pirates-49.jpg

i agree with Zoltan thank you for sharing you build log on SoS

as Zoltan said Mellpapa is a member here and also started a build log of the "Silent Mary" so you are in good company. Mellpapa is an accomplished model builder and more than willing to help and share his knowledge.

Another Sos member just started a Silent Mary build

First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Great project and it will be very interesting to follow
I am crossing all the available fingers for a successful and interesting project

Did you see the new building log by Mellpapa here on SOS?

Did you see the new building log by Mellpapa here on SOS?

Thanks you all :)) I will try do my best.

And yes i find his on this fórum :)) And build log on his website is incredible. Black Pearl, Flying, Mary, i hope @mellpapa one tíme after Mary, he start work on Queen Annes Revenge. If.. that will by my next build after Mary :))

Hello, Bryantes.
I hope you will make a better Silent Mary than my Silent Mary.
The build log on my website is a very bad example of wrong or misguided construction.
The next one I'm going to build will be the ship before she became the Black Pearl.
That's the ship that young Jack Sparrow sailed on. (´・ω・`)b

Hi all

After 3 months finally i am back in this project, after some personal troubel and family. But for how long i dont know because some war is beyond our border and we live 30km from border. Soo back to the project, small update i glued base of hull, and start griding edges. Today i was planking little bit first layer. It will be funny i only thinking about how make cannon ports and cannons fiting. Buy cannons ? I find from Amati cannons looks very nice or make somehow make it? .. and what size use? in plans are on top deck 30mm lenght cannons.. give all same lenght? or lower gun deck bigger cannon, in mid gun deck mid cannon , and on upper gun deck get that 30mm lenght cannons? Can you help me with it ? It's still the future, but I'm collecting data about the build. :))

Photos are still on begining of job.. i just start doing something and forgot make some photos.. must learn it or write somewhere "take a picture"
:D

ps: @mellpapa - It will be interesting for that ship befor black pearl :)) im still watching you and i hold my fingers :))

Have a nice day :))

IMG_2094.jpeg
IMG_2103.jpg
IMG_2105.jpg

Hello Bryantes.
The cannon will be made by cutting wood, creating a prototype, molding it in silicone, and replicating it in resin.
It would be easier to buy a cannon made of brass, though.
As for the size of the cannon, you don't have to stick to 30mm.
I'm drawing the drawing with the expectation that it will be roughly this size. It's not an exact drawing, so you can make it whatever you want.
This ship is an imaginary sailing ship that came out in the movie.
It's just a sailing ship that was in Armando Salazar's nostalgia book for about ⒈~2 minutes.
It's a sailing ship that we don't know a lot about.
So, Bryantes, you are free to fantasize and create this model of a sailing ship.

I hope the war will end soon.
I've been doing a lot of things lately, so I haven't been able to make much progress on the model building.
Well, I will see you again.

Hi all

Im new here on this forum. i was finished my first ship kit HMS Golden Star. Now i go for new ship :)) But i want try some else from kit. Soo if i see Black Pearl from Mellpapa i was intersted. But then i see his new ship "Silent Mary" and i fall in love .. Soo thanks very much to Mellpapa for blueprints. Its his great work, I admire his work.
Here are some photo of ship hull. But only for photo. Im waiting for printed blueprint from my friend. And then i will buy wood for planking and glue.

Its big step for me, and big challenge

Hello from Slovakia :))
Hallo @Bryantes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your project going?

Hallo @Bryantes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your project going?
Hello :))

Thank you so much :)) I turn to the 30thy :X ...

And my project, thanks for asking. But its stoped for now. My job was change to full time job and i dont have much time. But im trying to get back, my girlfriend is more and more pushing me to order wood on it :D I hope in near future i will continue :))
In work im still reading forum :X

Have a nice day:))

Back