Sloop of War Austin, a soup to nuts project - scale 1:85

Another problem area is the head. The upper transom does not appear (on the plans at least) to be high enough to completely hide anyone using the facilities. Also the Chapelle copy of Lenthalls plan shows horizontal head beams, but I see on the plan you photographed it has the traditional vertical beams. Since I already made the horizontal version I will stay with it. I did not see the head toilets on you model? Did I miss them or did you decide not to put them in?

Another problem area is the head. The upper transom does not appear (on the plans at least) to be high enough to completely hide anyone using the facilities. Also the Chapelle copy of Lenthalls plan shows horizontal head beams, but I see on the plan you photographed it has the traditional vertical beams. Since I already made the horizontal version I will stay with it. I did not see the head toilets on you model? Did I miss them or did you decide not to put them in?
Left off the head. Too small a detail at my scale.Fig 56 bow rig detail IMG_1635.jpg

Back