This isn't really a build log but I do have some progress shots as well as images of the finished model. I started this kit many years ago but put it away for a move and it kind of vanished. Last week I was going through a closet where many of my plastic kits are stashed and found the Smit Nederland box hiding behind some other much bigger boxes. So I got it out and to my surprise, all the parts were still there so I finished it up. The hardest part was attaching the tires along the rub rails. I used black thread to attach the tires by drilling out the holes along the bulwarks. I had to use some micro decal film to prevent the decals from falling apart once wet. If a tugboat can be cute this one is. I would love to build the much larger Billing Boats version but it is too expensive for my budget.