Source for Guterman Tera, E-121, and Skala?

Hello, I am kinda new here. I have searched the forums but I was not able to find a source for the aforementioned Gutermann thread. I have found one offs here and there on the web, a spool of this on one site, a spool of that on another. Is there a site someone knows of with a larger collection of the polyester serger threads?

Hello, I am kinda new here. I have searched the forums but I was not able to find a source for the aforementioned Gutermann thread. I have found one offs here and there on the web, a spool of this on one site, a spool of that on another. Is there a site someone knows of with a larger collection of the polyester serger threads?
Hallo @rtwpsom2
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

joannes.com

I was able to order several spools of Mara, which chuck at Syren recommends. But I would still like to find E121 as it is a monofillament with no twist, which makes it especially good for ropemaking, according to my sources anyway.

I was able to order several spools of Mara, which chuck at Syren recommends. But I would still like to find E121 as it is a monofillament with no twist, which makes it especially good for ropemaking, according to my sources anyway.
I know Crafty Sailor says they use E-121 for their tan thread but I have no idea where you can get it in bulk And it looks like they’re out of stock as well.
You may need to contact Gütermann directly.
8AAF4DD5-4242-4DDC-A33E-68C4B64FB474.png

I just made a bulk order with my supplier for Gutermann E121, E151, and E 382. I'll add them to my website when they arrive. This thread has been getting harder to find online and in stores, So I'll just go ahead and sell it myself. Down the road, I might add Skala and other brands that people use.

It takes a month or more for it to arrive from Germany.

I just made a bulk order with my supplier for Gutermann E121, E151, and E 382. I'll add them to my website when they arrive. This thread has been getting harder to find online and in stores, So I'll just go ahead and sell it myself. Down the road, I might add Skala and other brands that people use.

It takes a month or more for it to arrive from Germany.
Great news! Thanks, Ben.

Back