SPANISH GALLEON XVII. GALEON DEL AZOGUE [COMPLETED BUILD]

Very interesting, that they installed a brick-work wall, I guess for additional protection of the quicksilver......
was it only installed fore-side and not aft?
NO ... This brick bulkhead is the separation between the warehouse and the powder room. The protection is not for quicksilver, it is for powder.
The powder storage room has bulkheads reinforced with bricks and / or masonry.
The upper level (orlop) will be the room of encartuchado and the "santabarbara" (cellar of the constable) and the room of the lantern. All this is the set of the ship's powder

NO ... This brick bulkhead is the separation between the warehouse and the powder room. The protection is not for quicksilver, it is for powder.
The powder storage room has bulkheads reinforced with bricks and / or masonry.
The upper level (orlop) will be the room of encartuchado and the "santabarbara" (cellar of the constable) and the room of the lantern. All this is the set of the ship's powder
Sorry....I was completely wrong Redface
- we are aft and it is the powder room - many thanks for the clarification -> next time I make minimum three times a look at the photos

Since a few days ago he only lets me upload a photo and not always. The page is out of order...

View attachment 104403
Hello Ramon,
there is sometimes a problem uploading more than 1 image
Donnie is waiting for the server hosting company to resolve this problem.
Hope to solve it very soon

It is looking so realistic and great work preparation.
You are not only filling the room with some objects - Great
One question: In the first post of today - is this a prison or jail room?

Interesting to see, how you strip the model, so the inner life inside the hull will be visible - I am pretty sure it is often not so easy to make decisions which beam, which carlings etc. will be deleted
-> do you plan this before, or you make trials and revisions ?

Back