Spell that F-A-S-T

Placed an order with Egor from Crafty Sailor around 4p.m. It is now 7:45 p.m. and just received a message that my kit has shipped. Holy Cow!
That's him, this is exactly the quality service he is providing! What kind of kit have you ordered (if not a secret)?

I had to take a break from the Bonhomme Richard 1/48 scale. What a beast of a build. So I opted for the Avos. A hull that won’t take up my entire bench and still hang over the edge.

I had to take a break from the Bonhomme Richard 1/48 scale. What a beast of a build. So I opted for the Avos. A hull that won’t take up my entire bench and still hang over the edge.
Great kit and will make a great model! Consider a build log so we all can enjoy the progress of her along with you.

Great kit and will make a great model! Consider a build log so we all can enjoy the progress of her along with you.
Consider not only a building log of the Avos, we would be also very interesting to see your Bonhomme Richard......
If not a building log, but maybe here in this topic:

Placed an order with Egor from Crafty Sailor around 4p.m. It is now 7:45 p.m. and just received a message that my kit has shipped. Holy Cow!
Same here. I have placed two orders with Crafty Sailor and the service was as quick as domestic mail. Great service!!

It does help that Crafty Sailor is in the same country, Whiskers. Try waiting for Royal Mail on the other side of the planet. It takes a month to reach the other side of the planet. :D
Yes I realize that we are only 3 ?Provinces apart but was commenting on how fast some form of action was taken from when I initially placed the order. It makes one feel that their business is appreciated by the vendor.

Yes I realize that we are only 3 ?Provinces apart but was commenting on how fast some form of action was taken from when I initially placed the order. It makes one feel that their business is appreciated by the vendor.
I made a purchase from Crafty Sailor recently, and it was fast. But, I'm not far either. I do have to say that I like their products.

Back